Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sometimes, all you need... (17/366)


Is a change in scenery.  The grocery store was not quite what I had in mind, but what I had to do.  It's actually one of my least favorite jobs and not much would make it better.  However, putting fresh Orchids right as I walk in, did give me a nice change in attitude.  Now, if I could get Giant Eagle to just make their carts a bit bigger, I might not look like I am shopping for a small, third world nation.

I mentioned a few days back that one of my goals for 2012 is to turn my brown thumb a little greener, so I think I am going to read up on Orchids and get one or two for my office.  Once I indulge my photography bug and get a nice new Macro lens, I can practice with it and have many more interesting photos to share with you.

We are also expecting a 20 degree drop in temps and snow tomorrow, so this gives me hope that Spring is right around the corner!

A woman loves orchids because they make her feel like she is floating on a cloud of possibility.
~from The Perfect Man



No comments:

Post a Comment