Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Food of the Gods!  (18/366)


So today brought a good friend to town for a visit (and for work related purposes too, but we won't dwell on that) and good friends mean good food.  So after a grueling day at the office (smiles), Mechell and I ventured to Atria's Tavern in Mt. Lebanon, PA.  This is the original one and a very cool place to eat ( http://www.atrias.com ) being at first an old grocery store, turned 6-pack store, turned restaurant.

A "must have" when you go to Atria's are their Pot Roast Nachos.  Now, I know you nacho aficionados are probably turning your nose up at Pot Roast on nachos, but trust me on this one, there is no comparison.  These are the best things on the planet!  Food of the Gods I tell you.

For those of you not living in the Pittsburgh area, I feel for you and for those of you who do, if you have not partaken in these morsels of deliciousness, you are missing out!

(and the Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martinis were AMAZING!)

Nachos RULE!
~Beavis and Butthead



3 comments:

  1. Michelle N-oh my it was and my girlfriend said she never thought pot roast would work but damn! LOL

    Lifeline-store pizza is one of my guilty pleasures....

    ReplyDelete