Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2012

No More Words (29/366)


Word Feud.  My online addiction thanks to my dealer, Mark Richards.  It was August of 2010 when Mark mark first introduced me to Word Feud, and I have not looked back.  In fact, at any given point on any given day, I am playing with a dozen different people from all over the world.

I have always loved Scrabble but my kids are not quite up to par, although Shannon is getting there.  Word Feud feeds my Scrabble addiction and is my daily mental exercise.  Most games are very friendly but there a few people I play with that it gets very intense.

If you are interested in a little fun, find me on Word Feud at Sammarieob@gmail.com.  I welcome the challenge and the mental engagement!

“[Calvin and Hobbes are playing Scrabble.]
Calvin: Ha! I've got a great word and it's on a "Double word score" box!
Hobbes: "ZQFMGB" isn't a word! It doesn't even have a vowel!
Calvin: It is so a word! It's a worm found in New Guinea! Everyone knows that!
Hobbes: I'm looking it up.
Calvin: You do, and I'll look up that 12-letter word you played with all the Xs and Js!
Hobbes: What's your score for ZQFMGB?
Calvin: 957.”
Bill Watterson, Scientific Progress Goes Boink


No comments:

Post a Comment