Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) (30/366)


OK so maybe not 500 miles, at least not in the next 30 days but I have set my goal of 100 miles walked in a month.  Yeah, this morning I found my treadmill at the much too early hour of 5:55AM.  I love to be intimate in the wee hours of the morning, but I prefer it to be with a warm body, not the steel of my treadmill.

But I did it.  Walking actually does wonders for me.  Get's the body moving, I have more energy and it gets me through the day.  Not to mention it definitely does what I want it to do in that unsightly area that starts just below my belly button and goes to my knees.

So here's to me, my walking shoes and the treadmill.  I hope Mother Nature gives us some more nice days so I can get back to the park or outside for a few miles on my lunch break.

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the (wo)man who walked 1000 miles
To fall down at your door......



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Robin...I made it to day two...this morning walking sucks...LOL I can't wait for daylight savings to come back, warmer weather and my 5 mile walks at the park!

    ReplyDelete