Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Go Ask Alice..... (31/366)


Well it's hard to believe the first month of the project is done.  I will say that my 366 Project had made me much more aware of my surroundings as I search for the "photo of the day".  I find that most days it's not an easy decision on which shot to use.  Today would be no different.

Our morning was just beautiful and the clouds were just painting a beautiful scene across the sky as I rode to work.  However, despite their beauty, it was the details in the 'shrooms below that helped me make my decision.  Something as simple as fungus, can be beautifully detailed and worthy of the pic of the day.

Perhaps I can do shots on the side for the Giant Eagle website...LOL

And when the men on the chessboard get up
And tell you where to go
And you have just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice, I think she'll know



2 comments:

  1. Just for you Stephen.....LOL

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete