Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dude Looks Like a Lady (25/366)


I don't often stage photos but I had been planning on taking some shots of Dan's Millennium Falcon once it was completed.  The Millennium Falcon was a birthday present from Grandma Julie to Dan and he was so patient when he got it.  He had to wait 3 days till he could start building it because the dining room table was otherwise engaged.  However, when he started, there was no stopping him.  He was done in under 48 hours.

So, I thought I would put a character into the gun bay to make the shot more interesting.  What I failed to notice, until I was editing the photos was that, damn, that dude looks like a lady!  I realized that as I was fixing the Lego characters, I put Luke's hair on Leia's body.  I think it was the lips that gave it away.....LOL

So never judge a book by it's cover
Or who you gonna love by your lover
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of Venus
Lord imagine my surprise.......



3 comments:

  1. Movie of star wars.... need R2D2.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Lifeline..many more days to go in this project and tons of Legos....he might just work his way into a shot!

    ReplyDelete