Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Bookhamlet Wreath

338/366

A much needed night out with friends tonight at the Green Tree Borough annual wreath decorating class.  How fun it is to watch how creative everyone is starting with same base wreath.  Then the decorating starts and WOW, what amazingly beautiful wreaths we created for our homes.

I originally found a funky mosaic ribbon in popping neon Christmas colors but when I returned to get that ribbon, my eye spotted something else.....something I just "had to have".

It was hedgehog ribbon.....and if you looked close, it just might be a were-hedgehog on that ribbon!

I might just be hedging my bets on that one though :)

What happens in book club....yeah, it doesn't stay in book club...LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment