Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sam's in Control.....

337/366

Another W in the books for the KO 8th grade basketball team.  I think the only schools we ever play are from Upper St. Clair....LOL   Almost a double digit  point spread and I got to see my #42 hit his first two points today.  I was also experimenting with the 50mm f1.8 because we all know how awful the lighting can be in the school gym.  Well Dan's photo of his first points is a bit blurring but I was there to see it and that is all that mattered.

Now the photo features Dan's team mate Sam who might be the smallest kid on the team but he can move and can he hit those three's!  Paul and Quinn added to the point totals with their own three's. Always exciting to watch!

Nicely done KO....I could get used to these wins every time I come to a game!

#weareko




No comments:

Post a Comment