Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Landslide

311/366

Tonight was opening night of the Keystone Oak's Variety Show.  One of my favorite KO events as I am always blown away by the many talents the students of KO have.  Tonight we were treated to Shakespeare, the Drum Line, dancing, singing and laughter.  Monster, Clap, Danny Boy and Hallelujah.  One of my favorites was Landslide with Joe Hommrich and Sam Trehy.  Joe on vocals and Sam on acoustic guitar and the duo was fabulous.  It also allowed me to photograph two members of the Marching Band that get buried in the back when they are on the field.

Thank you Joe and Sam for this Fleetwood Mac treat.....I had forgotten how much I loved this song.

Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
And I'm getting older too

~Fleetwood Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment