Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Fly Like An Eagle.....

313/366

Today was a day filled with Seniors and once again, Mother Nature blessed us with beautiful weather. A little brisk at 10:30 this morning but the sun and blue sky more than made up for it.  I ventured up Rte 28 to Washington's Landing for my first shoot.  Then hopped around Green Tree for my second shoot and it was off to Dormont Stadium for the 3rd shoot with KO Senior Nate Galasso.

Nate is a lineman for both the offense and defense on the Golden Eagle Varsity football team and in the Spring he is a member of the Varsity Track and Field team, where his events are discus and shot put.

I will admit, that I was a little leery about our shoot today.  Last night ended the season for our Golden Eagles football team and was the final game for the Seniors.  While there wasn't a whole lot of smiling, Nate held his head high.  This was the best season of football I have seen in a long time and I thanked him for that.  Football was fun again at KO and it could not have happened without every single young man on that roster.

So before we left the stadium, his Dad asked if the keys I had would get us into the locker room. Well having never been in the locker room, I said "let's try" and we were in!  We were able to shoot right at his locker and before we exited, not to be outdone by Dad, Mom had her own photo idea.  Tricia, great idea.  I loved they way this came out.

What feels like the end is often the beginning.







No comments:

Post a Comment