Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Buzz....Buzz....

231/366

Today was a catch-up day for all my past due, current and next assignment in my Flower Photography mentorship on G+.  This week's assignment was bokeh in the garden.  I always thought good bokeh meant that you had those circular bits in the background.  Little did I know was that bokeh was more than that.  Simply put, bokeh is the pleasing or aesthetic quality of out-of-focus blur in a photograph.

It was hard to pick just a few for my assignment and even harder to pick only one for today's post.

I do have a love for bees....

"I'm sorry" said, quite humble
The buzzing, droning Bee.
"The noise is just my bumble,
and natural you see
And if I didn't buzz so,
I'm sure that you'll agree
I'd only be a big fly,
and not a Bumble Bee."






No comments:

Post a Comment