Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pens Win! Pens Win!

Day 19/366

It's not often you will find me at a hockey game.  Not because I don't enjoy it, because the best way to watch it is live, but mostly because I would need a mortgage payment to cover decent tickets, parking and food for all of us!

Tonight was a treat thank to my friend and colleague John.  He was in town and thought a game would be a good way to spend the night.  Captain Morgan Club and all!  Plus, the Penguins were playing the Flyers.  The Keystone State rivalry.  The first period was a bit ho-hum but the Pens came alive and took the Flyers 4-3.  It almost looked like OT in the last 30 seconds but the Pens held on for the win!

Had a bit of fun with the Roll World app.  Kind of the way I feel at a hockey game!

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where 
the puck is going to be ~ Wayne Gretzkey 



No comments:

Post a Comment