Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Something(s) I Made (351/366)

Thanks to a case of bronchitis, we did not have baseball today and I was able to put a huge dent in my holiday baking!  30 dozen cookies and 2 batches of Christmas Crack.  All we have left is another interesting version of crack, sugar cookies and haystacks.  I can get the sugar and haystacks done tomorrow and I think we can do the M&M crack on Tuesday.

I have to tell you, I don't want to see a cookie for a few days and thankfully, a good portion of this goes out as gifts to teachers, bus drivers, girl scout leaders, cub scout leaders, etc.....  I find baking very therapeutic.  I allows me to concentrate on something other than work or the news.

I am now very tired and looking forward to a restful sleep.

Happiness is a Christmas Cookie in both hands!   




No comments:

Post a Comment