Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2012

On The Floor (352/366)

It was another unmotivated photo day.  It was gray for the first part and gray and raining for the second part.  I sat there and thought, it's 9:30pm and I have not even thought about a photo.  I want to say Thank You to to @fatmumslim and her photoaday challenge.  No matter how crazy my day is, it forces me to focus on something other than the craziness and take a picture!

Now, this is Dan curled up watching his favorite TV show, Top Gear!  It was his first day back to school after being sick all of last week so I think he will sleep good.  He will need it because tomorrow my lil man turns 10.  I can't even fathom that he is a decade old.  He has everything he needs.  Perry The Platypus, his Perry Hat, Pirates blanket and comfy pjs...what more could a boy want?

We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open
~Harry Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment