Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Time To Decorate (330/366)

Decorating the inside of the house is on hold until the fireplace is done but Daniel and I did get out to put our lawn decorations up.  The sleigh and reindeer were made by my father and I am so glad to be able to get them out after sprucing them up with a fresh coat of paint.  There should be two more reindeer but I seem to have lost or never got their bodies....LOL. I have legs, ears, tails and antlers but no bodies.  I guess Dan and I will be cutting out some new ones after the holiday so we will have 4 for next year.

We added Santa and tomorrow the spotlight will be up (it was tape up and was broken when we opened it tonight and another trip to Home Depot was NOT on my agenda.

It does make me smile to have a piece of my dad with me : )




No comments:

Post a Comment