Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 26, 2012

Griswolds! (331/366)

Meet the Hussak's!  When we first moved here and saw what our neighbor's did for the Christmas Holidays, I was a wee bit blown away.  Then I realized our town does a decorating contest and the Hussak's were yearly winners of the Griswold Award.

Now when I drive by their house, it just make me smile.  I got to be friendly with Al and Theresa when our son's played baseball together.  I also grew to realize that this is big for Al and he just loves it!  That makes me smile when I think of all the fun he has doing this.  We passed by their home on Thanksgiving and Al and Hunter were both of the roof hanging lights!

I told him next year, he needs one of those systems that coordinates the lights to music.....I think that's next year's agenda!

Dad, you taught me everything I know about exterior illumination!
~Clark Griswold


No comments:

Post a Comment