Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Home Improvements (278/366)

The time has come to start doing things to the house.  The very first thing is the exterior because it needs work.  All new gutters, downspouts, soffit, fascia, shutters and a new roof.  Then we move on to a new garage door.  By the time that's all done, it will be time to move inside and I have a floor guy coming this weekend because I need to understand the cost of what I want done upstairs and in the living room and dining room.  The entry way and the kitchen are going to have to wait a bit.

This shot is of the soffit area on my porch.  Yes, it's that bad.  I can't wait to have it all be NO MAINTENANCE and for my house to not look like the "white trash" house on the street.  Before and after pics will most definitely be taken and shared!





No comments:

Post a Comment