Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Bee And The Bush (250/366)

Decided to spend a little time in the garden tonight and play with the camera.  Mother Nature never fails to give me something worth photographing.

I had fun trying to capture the bumblebee as the sun was setting.  I was going for an "in flight" shot but I think the bee was hungry and my patience (and the steak on the girl) were both on time constraints.  Then of course there was the lawn that needed to be mowed.  After the day I had, I felt wonderful to just take a few moments for me.

I am sure there will be many more opportunities in the garden, especially as Fall comes upon us and then there is tomorrow ; )  Cubs vs Pirates and I can test out both the new camera and both of the new lenses as we sit in left field, right on the foul pole!

I go nature to be soothes and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
~John Burroughs







No comments:

Post a Comment