Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bright (249/366)

Today's challenge word and I was anxiously awaiting my new camera before I took a shot.  B&H did not disappoint as the whole package showed up by 9:30 this morning just as I was finishing a conference call.

Now as much as I wanted to play with it, I had to wait because right now, there is too much to do. IAbout 10:15 my co-worker and fellow photographer, Michelle, walked by my office, saw the box and could not believe I had not opened it yet.  So, I did but just a few things so I could charge the battery and be able to use it lunch.

Our receptionist has a beautiful bouquet of flowers on her desk and I knew that would be my shot.  Now it will take a few days to get used to where all the controls are but I know I am already in "love".

If your pictures are not good enough, you are not close enough.
~Robert Capa


No comments:

Post a Comment