Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Artist Known As Daniel (247/366)

I finally completed half of a project I have been wanting to do for about two years now.  In a sideboard in my living room is a drawer.  A drawer full of nothing but art from my kids.  Now you know that the minute you try to "recycle" those pieces of art, the owner will be having a fit.

This is how I solved the problem of too much art, not enough space.  In my new office I have two large walls just ready for decorating.  One the right wall, I have the two new 20x30 canvas prints I had done recently from my trip to California.  On the facing wall, will be two of these art mosaics, one for both of  my kids.  This is Daniel's.  I think it's an outstanding way to enjoy their creativity for many years and make space in my sideboard again.

Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
~Pablo Picasso






No comments:

Post a Comment