Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Halfway! (183/366)

That's right friends and fellow readers, it's the official midway point of 2012.  Six months in the books and what have I gotten accomplished?

1.  6 months of my 365 project done.
2.  Trained 2 employees at the office to take on the duties I was filling in on when someone left.
3.  Both kids completed the school year with successful grades and honors!
4.  Cleaned out and planted my butterfly garden.
5.  Took on a Monthly Photo Challenge.

I am sure there are more things I could add to the list, but its been a day.  I started off with the nastiest smelling stuff on the earth to help protect my flowers from the ever hungry deer in our area.  Liquid Fence.  For as bad as it smells it better work!

Here is one of my other cone flowers and apparently they are a bit rough for the deer pallet because they have left them alone so far.

So what have you accomplished in the first half of 2012 and what's in store for the second half?




No comments:

Post a Comment