Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (123/366)


I woke to the sound of rain falling this morning and all I really wanted to do was lay in bed and listen.  However, 6am rolls around fast and there are kids to get up and off to school.  In all my rush I realized I also needed to drop my car off and had planned on walking....not a great move.

Luckily by the time I got to my mechanic, Monro Muffler on Cochran Rd, the rain had let up and I could get my walk on.  After eating a meal at Jerome Bettis Grille 36 ( http://jeromebettisgrille36.g3restaurants.com/ ) last night, a good walk never hurt anyone.

So off I went and this walk, despite the hills, never lets me down.  Loved the way the raindrops looked on all the different plants and just had to stop to capture a few.  I am sure many of the drivers going up and down Cedar Lane wonder what I was doing, but anything for the photo.

As I started back up the hill to the office, one of my co-workers found me and offered me a drive in...who was I to say no...LOL

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
~Blind Melon





No comments:

Post a Comment