Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Potential (124/366)

I was lucky the past two days and had my shots before 8AM.  Today, not so much.  I thought about taking a picture of the Slutty Brownies I was making tonight for my son to take to school tomorrow, but I was pretty sure they would not last long enough for a photo.

So after mowing the lawn and having dinner, I did a little walkabout on my street.  This morning I passed my neighbors house and noticed they have the most beautiful Iris's getting ready to bloom.  There were a few that had burst forth but most of them were still wrapped tight, just waiting for their moment.

I happen to think that an Iris is at it's most beautiful before it blooms.

Each flower is a soul opening to nature.
~Gerard De Nerval 







No comments:

Post a Comment