Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 18, 2012

Can You Guess? (139/366)


It was 5pm and no photo yet.  I headed to Aiken to get a 5K walk in before Dan's game hoping for some inspiration.  Hemlock 1 is not the best field to take photos at, at least not of the game due to the high fences, so  I didn't think a baseball shot was in my future.

As the game started and the sun started to set, I noticed it was shining through my cup of iced tea.  Looked almost like a laser beam spreading out onto the aluminum bleachers.  Too cool looking to not take a photo.  So I did and there was more than a few.  I finally settled on this one.

Just add this to the long list of "Weird Things Sam Photographs While At A Baseball Game"...and there are plenty of weird things...LOL

I never set out to be weird.  It was always other people who called me weird.
~Frank Zappa







No comments:

Post a Comment