Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome Spring! (80/366)


You know what I love about the beginning of Spring?  I love sleeping with my windows open.  I love the sounds of birds chirping and the smell of fresh air.

I also love the colors of the sky in the early morning and today was one of those beautiful mornings, so beautiful that I pulled off into a parking lot to take this shot.

Our view today is from in front of SS Simon and Jude and I liked the way the statues were against the morning sunrise.  Sometimes, you just take a picture because YOU like it.

Welcome Spring....it's about time you got here!

People ask me what I do in Winter, when there's no baseball.  I'll tell you what I do.  I stare out the window and wait for Spring.
~Rogers Hornsby



No comments:

Post a Comment