Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

St. Margaret's of Scotland (73/366)


This was our fourth day of beautiful weather and after a great 5K at the park with one of my Green Tree walking buddies, I had to go pick the kids up from CCD.  I was a little early but got the treated to a lovely sunset as I drove to St. Margaret's to pick them up.  Then my best friend gave me a call and we got to catch up for the evening.  Got some great news too, but I am going to be cautiously optimistic and won't share just yet.

This was shot on the back drive behind St. Margaret's School.  I love the warmth of the setting sun as it filters it's way through the naked trees.  Tomorrow, I get to test out my new  Olloclip for my iPhone.  It should prove interesting.

It's almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.
~Bern Williams






No comments:

Post a Comment