Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Olloclip-Macro Lens (74/366)


So last night my new toy came but there was no real time to play with it.  So tonight, after I came home from my 5K walk, I decided to check it out.  Last week, the Olloclip ( Olloclip ) was on sale and a fellow G+er posted it and it was shared with me.  Now by the time I got home, the store with the sale was sold out, but I found my at ThinkGeek.com for the same sale price.  That place has some great stuff!

Now what is the Olloclip you ask?  It's a clip on set of lenses  for the iPhone 4 or 4S.  Now since my phone is always with me and my big camera isn't, I figured this was a cool investment.  For $59.95 (sale price) you get the clip with a fish eye lens, macro lens and a wide angle.  Tonight I played with the macro lens.  Having never used a true macro lens, it took but a moment to figure out the fun one can have.

I can see this being something I use frequently when I want to do a little something different with pics I shoot with my phone. Tomorrow, we work with the one of the other two lenses.

Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.
~Dorthea Lange



No comments:

Post a Comment