Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sometimes a Fantasy (67/366)


So tonight was yet another night out.  Another 5K walked and another 8pm dinner.  I was home from work in enough time to change, head to the park and get a 5K in before my PFO meeting.

I had shot a few more cloud shots, the sunrise on the way to the office and some interesting night skies but I was pleasantly surprised to find some of Dan's artwork still on display at school.  We missed the Art Show/Ice Cream Social a few weeks ago when  we had that nasty Norovirus.

This was the Fantasy Palace project and I just love the colors  and designs.  I think he gets his creativity from me....LOL

I have made a vow to myself to get these projects framed for my office and around the house.  I just have not gotten that far yet.

It's just a fantasy
It's not the real thing
It's just a fantasy
It's not the real thing
But sometimes a fantasy
is all you need!






No comments:

Post a Comment