Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Real Thing (68/366)


One of my co-workers bought some old time Coke and decided to share it at work.  Now I am not a big soda fan but I do like one on occasion and today it hit the spot.  Complete with the old fashioned bottles.  It tasted GREAT....

It also brought back that jingle from my childhood.  C'mon, you know you want to sing along.....

I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with love
Grow apples trees and honey bees, and snow white turtle doves
I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company...



2 comments:

  1. My sister buys that coke all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you can get the in various spots. We have the strip district here in Pittsburgh and that's where my co-worker gets them.

    ReplyDelete