Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nature's Watercolor (85/366)


We slept in today.  I can't remember the last time I slept in past 8AM but it felt good and was much needed.  Last night I stayed up watching Hollywood's version of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo".  As expected, it was not nearly as wonderful as the original but not a bad watch.

So today we kept things simple.  Breakfast, Mass and off to get the kids haircuts.   Outside of the grocery store were lots of perennials and annual and I have a weakness for Pansies.  Over the next few weeks we will be doing a lot of outside work and Daniel wants Pansies in the new pots I just bought.  So of course I had to take a few shots before we left...

I think they will be a perfect choice when the planting starts.

The beauteous pansies rise In purple, gold and blue, With tints of rainbow hue Mocking the sunset skies.
~Thomas John Ouseley







No comments:

Post a Comment