Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happiness In Bloom (87/366)


Today was one of those days where I didn't even get a moment to move during the day so taking a shot was nothing more than a fleeting thought till I got home.  Before dropping the kids to CCD and heading to the park for a 5K walk, I scouted around my back yard.  Daffodils were still aplenty but I wanted something with some real color.

Forsythia are one of my favorites.  Those tiny yellow flowers just exude happiness and have always been a sure sign that Spring is here!

Forsythia is pure joy.  There is not an ounce, not a glimmer of sadness or even knowledge in forsythia.  Pure, undiluted, untouched joy!
~Anne Morrow Lindbergh



2 comments:

  1. One of the reasons I love this plant so much....it sits in the corner of my back yard...and just brightens up that area!

    ReplyDelete