Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I get by with a little help from my friends (21/366)

Nothing beats good company and great food after a long day of emptying my Dad's house.  Word to the wise....don't make your home a catchall.  Downsize on a daily basis!  We found enough picture frames to reframe everything in the Louvre!

After a nice hot shower, it was off to dinner with three great friends.  Cheryl and Pete and Lisa joined Dan and myself as I indulged in another NJ home favorite, Fried Chicken Croquettes.  I think I indulged in all my home favorites: Eat Gud Bakery, Dunkin Donuts Coffee, Stewart's Rootbeer, Little King Hoagies, ordered my favorite ribs from Chicken Holiday (to pick and and take home tomorrow), another 6lb of pork roll and dinner at the Golden Dawn diner.  I love my NJ diners!

I have more pics I plan on sharing either on G+ or Facebook but for now, here is my favorite shot from tonight.  I hope this looks better on my home computer than it does on this one.

I am posting it regardless.....

No, I get by with a little help from my friends
Hmm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Oh, I am gonna try with a little help from my friends

1 comment:

  1. friends make all the difference in your life... they are there when you need them the most to help and support you through the the good and the not so good times...

    ReplyDelete