Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Going To The Chapel

335/366

I have said multiple times that one of the things I love about doing Senior portraits is that I get to discover new places in Pittsburgh and the surround areas.  Today was a visit to Oakland for a family portrait session at Phipps and then Senior portraits with KO Senior Daniel Rowe at Heinz Chapel.

Now I have driven by Heinz Chapel countless times but this was my first time actually getting up close and it was simply stunning.  We lucked out as there was no service at the time of our visit so I got to shoot inside for a bit and it did not disappoint!   Anyone who knows me knows that churches of all denominations are one of my favorite things to photograph and I know that I will be back again!

#H2P


No comments:

Post a Comment