Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Splash!

280/366

Spent a beautiful morning in South Park, PA with KO Senior Andrew DeCollo.  Until today, my visits to this park were the Girl Scout Cabin and the buffalo.  Thanks to the DeCollo's I was able to explore more of this beautiful park.

We visited the gazebo by the pond and a rock formation not far that was a family favorite when their kids were growing up.  Then it was off to the island in the roundabout that was in full Fall glory. When all the requisite shots were done it was time to experiment!  Andrew is a member of the KO Golden Eagles Marching Band.  He plays snare in the drum line and while we did use his drum in earlier shots, I was looking to have a little bit more fun.

I acquired a replacement drum head (thanks Maia and Drum Factory Direct) and it was time to grab a bottle of water and experiment!  Took a few tries but in the end we got a few keepers and this was my favorite.

Now I wish I had a kid in the drum line!

Never be afraid to experiment.




No comments:

Post a Comment