Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Bibliophile

286/366

There are times in our lives when we meet someone and everything clicks.  Today was one of those days.  A shoot with a local High School senior and what fun we had.  She is a true book-lover and we incorporated them in almost every shot.  When we were sharing ideas, using Pinterest for a starting point, we had chosen a lot of the same shots.   It was definitely a GMTA moment.

When I first spoke to her mom about the shoot and she shared about her love for books, I knew I was going to have fun getting creative.  Images in my head could not wait to come through the camera.

I do want to give props to Shannon Barron and the Green Tree Library for allowing us in today to photograph.  We did get a few funny looks from some of the patrons but in the end, we achieved our goals and had a blast doing so!

And her Mom?  What can I say....when a photo you take makes Mom teary-eyed, you know you did good!

She reads books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.
~Annie Dillard









No comments:

Post a Comment