Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 19, 2016

Sometimes We Create

260/366

Sometimes I am an adventurer with my camera.  I go hunting to search for things I want to see and capture that particular moment.

Sometimes I am a visionary and I create what I want you to see.  Tonight I am the latter.  It was supposed to be a baseball game but the less than desirable weather last night made the field a giant mud puddle.  So when I got home, it was on to lesson 7 in my G+ Mentorship, double exposure.

This is one of the last cone flowers in my garden and I had a bit of fun blending the shots and addting some textures.  Reminds me of a warm summer day as the flowers in my garden just sway in the breeze.  In the coming months I will pull this out as our days grow shorter and cooler.

Let us dance in the sun wearing wildflowers in our hair....
~Susan Polis Shutz


No comments:

Post a Comment