Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2016

Raindrops....

246/366

It was a picture perfect day here in Pittsburgh.  Clear blue skies. No humidity.  What a way to end the Summer!  So my photographic homework involved flowers and raindrops.  When the weather is beautiful, you bring your own raindrops.....in a spray bottle!

I am practicing some new techniques like glycerin in water to give a more robust drop and Rain-X on glass then sprayed with water.  I tried this technique for the first time tonight but I definitely want to work on it more.  My ultimate goal is to get floral reflection in the drops.

Practice makes perfect!






3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! The combination of the drops against the color of the flowers is superb and captivating Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! The combination of the drops against the color of the flowers is superb and captivating Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela. On Thursday I am redoing this experiment and hoping to achieve different results.

      Delete