Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Just Dance!

251/366

I just love marching bands.  I was never in the band in school but I loved to watch them at festivals, parades and football games. In 8th grade, Shannon decided to join the high school marching and I was once again reacquainted with my love of bands.

In the last four years, we have attended many a band festival with our Golden Eagle marching band and I am never more proud then when I watch my daughter and her band mates march out on to that field and perform.  Their talent and dedication never cease to amaze me.

My second favorite band to watch is Allderdice High School.  This small but mighty band represents the Pittsburgh Public School District and currently has 30 members(if I counted correctly tonight). They come to play and always have the fans moving and grooving in their seats!

Their dancers always never fail to make me smile.  Their fantastic moves, great rhythm and all around outstanding enthusiasm can't help but make you feel good.

Looking forward to seeing them again in a few weeks at the Mt. Lebanon Band Festival.  Way to rock it Allerdice!


No comments:

Post a Comment