Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2016

Greetings From Green Tree

229/366

Today is World Photo Day.  This day marks the invention of photography and 177 years later, we can take pictures with our phones as well as a camera!

I thought it appropriate to shoot my little corner of the world as my photo of the day.  The Sheldon Ave side of Wilson Park.  It was a beautiful day that I had to spend the better part cooped up in my office, then a car and worse, school shopping at the mall.  As I was making my way home, I passed a grove of trees and just loved the sun coming through all the leaves.  Unfortunately not somewhere I could stop easily but I knew Wilson Park would give me a good view.  Mother Nature never disappoints.

Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world.
~Bruno Barbey






No comments:

Post a Comment