Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Celebration Time.......

167/366

This is Alexandra.  Graduate of the Class of 2016.  Girl Scout.  Friend.  She has been a part of our lives since my daughter joined Girl Scout Troop 50365 in 2008.  I had the pleasure of capturing her graduation portraits today.

We took some time to experiment with chalk, frames, mirrors and confetti.  I waited till the end of the day for this one so as not to leave a trace at our photo venues.  It's been such fun to watch Alex, my daughter and all their friends grow up into fine young adults and I wish them Alex nothing but the best in all her future endeavors.

Graduation is an exciting time.  It is both an ending and a beginning:  it's warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment