Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2016

You Go Girl!

120/366

Over the weekend, a dear friend informed me that she needed a head shot done and quick.  She was nominated and won one of the Advanced Excellence in School Nursing Awards, through the Highmark, Foundation.  The Highmark Foundation is a private, charitable organization of Highmark, Inc that supports initiatives and programs aimed at improving community health.

With our schedules as crazy as they are, we took a "free" thirty minute window to run out to the gardens near our borough building.  I would have preferred some sun but you have to strike while the iron is hot.

Maureen, congratulations on your latest accomplishment and I know there will be more in store for you!  I am glad I got to capture a tiny moment for you!

I could not be more pleased that a school nurse was recognized.
~Gail Buck




No comments:

Post a Comment