Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Along The Fence

136/366

What?  No baseball tonight?  Mother Nature brought on the rain overnight and into this morning which made for not-so-great field conditions tonight.  So with yet another cancellation, I came home, took a nap and then went to inspect my garden to see what's blooming this week.

Soon, the old wood fence will be gone.  It was here when we moved in and has been in a state of disrepair the whole time,  I am not sure how it withstands the wind and weather some days.  My new neighbor has dogs and is looking to put something new in.  I just hope it's at least a little photographic.  I am going to miss the character of this fence!

A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness.  It teaches industry and thrift; above all, it teaches entire trust.
~Gertrude Jekyll


No comments:

Post a Comment