Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2016

To Err Is Human, To Arrrr Is Pirate!

91/366

Opening Day 2016 and we brought home a WIN!  There is nothing better for my kids and I then a day at the ball park and Opening Day is special.  It's the new beginning.  It's letting go of what didn't work last year and focusing on what did.  It's Spring in the air and Summer right around the corner!

I photograph more than just the game itself.  We have beautiful city skyline that I cannot help but capture every time I am at the game.  There's Perogie races, T-shirt tosses and the fans!  Some of my favorite shots from baseball games are of the fans and today I was not disappointed.

There is always a Pirate, a true Pirate at Opening Day.  This guy was in our section and his daughter was dressed on costume as well.  Once I saw him, I knew he would be my photo of the day!

Now and then we had the hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be Pirates.
~Mark Twain




No comments:

Post a Comment