Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2016

My Favorite Year

96/366

One again, I was blown away by the amazing talent that we are blessed with in the Keystone Oaks School District.  Tonight we enjoyed My Favorite Year, based on the motion picture of the same name and the book written by Joseph Dougherty.  Music by Stephen Flaherty and lyrics by Lynn Ahrens.

This musical takes place in the 1950's with the beginning of live television.  There are great song and dance numbers, lots of laughs and a little romance as well!

A big round of applause to all the students, both on and off the stage, all the faculty and the parents who put in countless hours over the last several months to give us an wonderful evening of music and laughter!

"I'm not an actor, I'm a movie star!"
~Alan Swann



No comments:

Post a Comment