Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 17, 2016

It's KO, I'm With The Band

Day 105/366

Approval was in October 2015.  Confirmation of the date was late November 2015.  T-shirts and flyers were done in January 2016 and by March 15, 2016 we had exceeded our ticket goal and sold out Section 302 of PNC Park.

The only thing truly out of my control was the weather and after a 35F first pitch on Opening Day, just two weeks ago and snow last weekend. I was saying every prayer I could think of for a good weather day.  Just no rain on the new uniforms, that's all I really wanted.

All my prayers were answered.  A beautiful Spring day.  Our kids sparkling in center field and playing amazingly and we beat the Brewers.  As one parent told me in an email, that was the icing on the cake of a fantastic day!

#WEAREKO  #RAISEIT


No comments:

Post a Comment