Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Bench-January

Day 15/366

Every day I drive past this house on Green Tree Road and notice this bench always has something to say.  Some pearls of wisdom to be shared with the drivers that pass it every day.

More than a time or two I thought about photographing the bench in the different seasons or when the sign changes, (and it does change) and I made sure today was that day.

As I parked in the Wallace Church parking lot and walked across the street, I happened upon the owner of the house and his dog.  He told me his wife Dena (sp?) has been putting the signs on the bench since her mother passed away.  He also told me that many people have sent them cards and gift cards and one person even bought them a sign for the bench.

Me, I just want to photograph it and I think I will make a calendar of it for 2017.  One for me and one for them.  I will make an effort on my photo shoot in February to get all their info for the blog because I just love that she chooses to put this little bright spot in everyone's day!

Never stop doing little things for others.  Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest
part of their hearts.




No comments:

Post a Comment