Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Posers

Day 3/366

Looking for a cookie tonight, my son says, "Look out for those raisin cookies Mom, they are poser chocolate chips".  I laughed as I knew they were not chocolate chips or raisins for that matter.  They were Mincemeat cookies and a definite favorite of mine.

My oven was being less than agreeable this baking season so my Mom was nice enough to bring 4 dozen "mom" baked cookies with her when she came to spend Christmas with us.  Shortbread, peanut butter, crunchy Christmas and mincemeat.  Mincemeat which she told my kids were raisin, just as she did to me and my brother and sister when we were young.

They can keep thinking they are "posers" because that just means there are more for me!

(Christmas Lenox compliments of Mom as well)




No comments:

Post a Comment