Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Gotta Be In It.....

Day 11/366

To Win It!!!

Yes, the Powerball drawing tonight is an anticipated $1.5 billion.  Yes, that is BILLION,  After taxes, approximate take home is $850-900 million.  Thank you Pennsylvania as the state does not tax lottery winnings!

So I bought 11 chances.  Only takes one to win but I will be sharing it with +Jodie Robinson when we win!  Apparently Australia slacks in the lottery department and it never goes over $70 million.  Not that $70 million is anything to sneeze at!  After there was no winner on Saturday, I woke up Sunday to money in my Paypal so she could get in on all the lottery excitement!

So Jodie, your portion in Oz dollars is and approximate $576,000,000.  Give or take the current exchange rate and a few pennies!  I think we could both live pretty good on that.   Take care of charities or organizations we believe in and just have a basic blast!

Good Luck to EVERYONE!

It's true that money cannot buy happiness, but I'd cheer up much faster if I were outside, lounging poolside at my oceanfront mansion......


1 comment: