Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Flowers From Oz

Day 5/366

You can't go wrong with flowers.  No matter what the occasion or just because, they are a beautiful sentiment.  Today I was blessed with a beautiful bouquet from my dear friend Jodie, her bacon fetish husband Andy, horse loving daughter Madi and George the cat.

When I opened the bouquet, the first part of the card I saw said George and my heart did a leap because I had no clue who George was and why would he be sending me flowers (well, yes, it is my birthday but really, I only know two George's and neither one have my address....LOL).

Then I took a good look at the card and drew a sigh of relief!  Birthday flowers from Oz!  What a wonderful surprise and it gives me beautiful colors to photograph over the next few gray days of the month!

Thank you Jodie, Andy, Madi and George....they are just beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment