Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Baseball Bingo

28/366

It was a big day for our High School baseball team.  Their biggest fundraiser of the year, Coach Bag Bingo!  It was a full house for the 3rd year in a row and despite not winning anything, it's always a fun day!

More important than the Coach bags or the raffle items or the 50/50 is the time that the parents and boys get to spend together.  It's so important to be involved in our children's lives.  In the blink of an eye they go from Kindergarten to Graduation.  I could not imagine missing out on anything that my children do in those school years that seem to just fly by.  Scouts, marching band, baseball, basketball, flag football, I do my best to be there to enjoy every moment!

I think that is why I enjoy this event so much.  It's parents and children working together as a team with a common goal.  It could not happen without each and everyone doing their part.

A special show out to the Bingo Queen, Maureen Callas!  I am glad you started this event and I hope Coach Bag Bingo is still going strong when Daniel joins in 2018!

At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive 
involvement of parents.
~Jane D. Hull



No comments:

Post a Comment